Thrills!

Thrills!
I like to call this one "The Zamboni"

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Common Spanish phrases translated

mi cara se siente como una máscara de caucho =
my face feels like a rubber mask

pare molestar con ese camello y me ayuda con este cadaver=
stop bothering with that camel and help me with this dead body

Mi taco prueba como un animal que se pudre=
My taco tastes like a rotting animal

¿Cuánto para el pollo?=
how much for the chicken?

¿Por qué su cara se cubre todo en la salsa de tomate?=
Why is your face all covered in ketchup?

Yo ahora querría hacer una impresión de un famoso jefe de cocina alemán=
I would now like to do an impression of a famous german chef

Mi cartera podría tener posiblemente una bomba del pudín adentro.=
My briefcase could possibly have a pudding bomb inside.

No comments:

My Favorite video in the whole world